Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nighttime Entertainment

Here's a bit of my night time entertainment. I fall asleep almost every night, with my book and my laptop by my side. Currently, I'm reading the Zombie Survival Guide, which I bought the last time I went out with Carrie. I have to say that this, plus my previous experience with the undead through movies and video games has me pretty prepared for Z-Day. I'm confident that I could survive anything up to and probably including a Class-2 outbreak, with ease, and with a little luck and a lot more preparation, I can definitely survive a Class-3 as well. Although saving my friends is not part of my survival plan, there are definitely a few people who I am very close to, who I'd be willing to risk my life to rescue. You know who you are!

Any way, time to lay down and get comfy. Until tomorrow, Blogger!

1 comment: