Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have to be productive.

Tomorrow is my first *true* day off, for the mid-winter break. Honestly, this is making me feel like high school is here all over, again. Any way, I HAVE to be productive, this week, and I think I've figured out how.

Monday I'm paying a visit to the American Museum of Natural History, and taking my camera along, to try and get some shots of the awesome exhibits, there. While I'm in the city, I may take a look around for somewhere else to shoot, as well.

Tuesday is Mardi Gras, and that night a coworker of mine is having a benefit celebration at The_Underscore on 89th & 1st. It's a $30 cover fee, but from 7-10 there is free food and an open bar. Bands will be playing till 1:00. This should be a good chance for me to get some nice indoor shots, and some shots of the bands.

Wednesday is the first day of the week Woolman Rink is open until 10:00. I think I'll use that chance to take some shots of the skaters, as Wednesday is also going to be an awesomely beautiful day.

The second half of the week? Who knows!? I haven't planned that far ahead, just yet. So, now, here's where this whole blogging thing REALLY becomes Web2.0. For the 3-4 people who actually read this thing, and the 1-2 who sometimes comment here, want to tag along with me for any of my fun little adventures? Have any suggestions for activities to set up during the second half of the week? Drop a comment and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment