Monday, February 16, 2009

My Block


Here's a simple shot down the block that runs in front of my house, in the Bronx. The car in the picture is our family's vehicle. My house is just off to the right, outside of the frame. It's a very quiet, upper-middle class residential area, just North East of the Bronx Zoo. It's a nice area to walk around, especially on warmer days, with a lot of small food stores, bakeries, and pizzerias around to stop in. The Bronx generally has a bad rep, but once people give it a shot, and see that some areas really are not bad, they tend to like it. Honestly, my area reminds me of Brooklyn, only quieter. I'll try to put in a shot of my house, one day. It's four bedrooms, two bath, a full living room, separate dining room, and a kitchen. Pretty big for New York.

1 comment: