Thursday, March 26, 2009

Almost ready to move on...


So I'm almost ready to move on to the next chapter of my life. In June I graduate from Kingsborough (not like this is a huge accomplishment, but I'm still proud of myself) and get to decide where I go, next. I've applied to a handfull of CUNY four-year colleges, of which I'm hoping most to get into John Jay. It looks like I'm going to be going into Criminal Justice, after all. I'll be taking the NYPD Police Academy Entrance Exam soon, and depdneding on how I do with that, I'll have to decide if I want to go for my BA, or go straight to the academy. It's a big decision, and I'll have to think it over thoroughly before I choose my path. Attached is a picture I took with my iPhone of the Eastern shore of Kingsborough's campus. I was between sections of the CPE (CUNY's graduation exam) and spotted the scene. I really wish I had had my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment